Prophecy Dude’s Comments Policy
The goal of any discussion on Prophecy Dude’s Reports should be to educate, comfort, and inspire which will lead to a deeper walk with our Lord and Savior, Jesus.
By posting anywhere on this website, you agree to the following:
- You may comment without registering. You can log-in via IntenseDebate, OpenID, Twitter, Facebook—or not at all. It’s up to you.
- You may post anonymously. We don’t recommend this, but you may do so if you wish. We may change this rule if it is abused.
- You may post follow-up questions. If you have a question, chances are you are not alone. Others are likely thinking similarly.
- You may disagree with Prophecy Dude. We welcome debate and debate seems to go with this crazy end time prophecy stuff. However, we ask that if you disagree with us—or anyone else, for that matter—do so in a way that is respectful. We don’t want to turn people away from coming to this site. We’re Christian, right?
- We reserve the right to delete your comments. This is our blog for which we hold a responsibility before God and to our readers to steward it respectfully and honorably. We don’t have an obligation to publish your comments. The First Amendment gives you the right to express your opinions on your blog.
Specifically, We will delete your comments if you post something that is, in our opinion, (a) snippy; (b) off-topic; (c) libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate our sense of decorum and civility or any law, including intellectual property laws; or (d) “spam,” i.e., an attempt to advertise, solicit, or otherwise promote goods and services. You may, however, post a link to your site or your most recent blog post.
- You retain ownership of your comments. We do not own them and we expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on Prophecy Dude’s site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve us from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant us a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant us the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
In short, our goal is to host interesting conversations with caring, honest, and respectful people. We believe this simple comments policy will facilitate this.