The Bible, God’s Word, is always right. All the historical prophesies have been 100% accurate so we know the great and awesome ones predicted will come. I know you don’t want to face that, and you don’t have to.
Perhaps you are dealing with your own personal tribulations of life right now and you don’t feel there is much if any hope ahead. I want you to know, there is always hope in Jesus Christ. Whatever you are going through right now, whatever you are dealing with right now, He can and wants to help. Take a road trip along the Roman road with Prophecy Dude right now…
- Romans 3:23 says, “For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard.” We all have sin in our hearts. We all were born with sin. We were born under the power of sin’s control. Just admit that you are a sinner.
- Romans 6:23a says, “For the wages of sin is death…” Sin has an ending. It results in death. We all face physical death, which is a result of sin. But a worse death is spiritual death that alienates us from God and will last for all eternity. The Bible teaches that there is a place called the Lake of Fire where most people will be in torment forever. It is the place where people who are spiritually dead will remain. Understand that you deserve death for your sin.
- Romans 6:23b says, “… but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.” Salvation is a free gift from God to you! You can’t earn this gift, but you must reach out and receive it. Just ask God to forgive you and save you.
- Romans 5:8 says, “But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.” When Jesus died on the cross He paid sin’s penalty. He paid the full price for all sin, and when He took all the sins of the world on Himself on the cross, He made it possible for us to become born again and have the opportunity for a whole new spiritual life replacing spiritual death. The only condition is that we believe in Him and what He has done for us, understanding that we are now joined with Him and that He is our life. He did all this because He loved us and gave Himself for us! Just give your life to God… His love poured out in Jesus on the cross is your only hope to have forgiveness and change. His love brought you out of being a slave to sin. His love is what saves you — not religion, nor church membership. God loves you so much, He sent his only Son to die for you so you could live eternally with Him.
- Romans 10:13 says, “For ‘Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.’”
- Romans 10:9, 10 says, “If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved.” It is that simple!
Just pray this simple prayer, “Jesus, I come to you as a sinner who wants a new life in you. Right now, I confess that You, Jesus, our Lord. I believe in my heart that God raised you from the dead and that you took all my sins away. Now, I confess with my mouth that I am saved, that I am a child of God, and that Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Thank you, Jesus!”
If you prayed that prayer and believe it in your heart, then you have just joined the family of God! Please let me know that you did this so I can pray for you. In fact, I have many people who will be more than happy to pray for you. Email me to let me know. I really care.
It’s so important for you to grow deeper in your spiritual walk and the best way to do that is to find a good church that teaches the Bible and challenges people to reach out in ministry.